Sunday, July 12, 2009

midnight musings


"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known."

was chuck palahniuk so very, very right when he penned the above in his novel invisible monsters?

no matter how hard i try to think of brand new ideas and developments i keep thinking about the above. is this really a factor that contributes to my world?

im trying to heighten my senses through deprivation. i think thats kinda obvious in my own subtle ways... im taking control over at least one aspect of my life, and i feel so much better already. only one person really knows whats going on in my head at the moment regarding this. lets call him J. J and i had a very long, intoxicated, deep and meaningful chat last night at his. aside from getting completely inebriated it was a lovely night... very chill. but prevented ma mere from letting me out of these walls tonight. which was traumatic considering boy X asked me to go to his tonight.
i will never be sufficient

No comments: