Thursday, August 13, 2009

on my mind at 9.03

1. despite all the maths/extension english/ancient history/music work i have to do, all i want to do is watch chuck whilst eating toast then sleep

2. i want my fashion delusional brother to stop trying to educate me about life culture and drinking and how to be as socially awesome as he is. just buy me what i cant buy myself, drive me around and well have fun bonding. plan? yes.

3. how im the dumb one of us. i say this and i get 'but your topping maths!' its general maths. enough said.
(does it annoy anyone else that the journals they gave us have lines?)

2 comments:

Viv said...

Business studies has made me really hate lines, not a fan of the journal (:

Rose said...

ahh the lines make me want to burn that journal
...like such a nice though but ahhhgggghhh!