Thursday, August 6, 2009

youre so fucking trippendicular you make my head spin

the walls swim around me. i am trapped in what feels like the belly of a beast, its heart beat pulsating, shaking me. claustraphobia. the pink walls leer above and around me taunting me and traumatizing me. leave me alone, let me out of here... anyone guess?
what constitutes a beast? people with a lack of understanding of acceptable social behaviours? i know i need to build a bridge and get the fuck over this but i cant. im really really truly upset.
tell me something new... points for originality :)

4 comments:

gem said...

i dont like being put on the spot.

Lauren Frost said...

interestingly to the contrary I work best when put on the spot
I thrive on challenge

Rose said...

you are the perfect impromtu speaker :)

Lauren Frost said...

haha I hadn't thought of that, maybe thats why I do better in impromptu than prepared, I think if i have to much time to think, I over analyse, over think and over worry

I wish I could live my life on the spot
things would be more fun if i hadn't pre-calculated every consequence and disaster